Thursday, July 20, 2006

In Ontario With My Family

On my way to Europe I made a stop in Ontario to see my family. It was so nice to spend time with them and relax before my trip! These pictures are at my cottage in Prince Edward County (a few hours East of Toronto).




In the cottage with my parents, granparents, and friends of the family



Relaxing in the hot tub with my mom.


3 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Blogger Matthew Francis said...

Dan! My mom grew up in Prince Edward County... Bloomfield and Picton, to be precise. Small world.

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Dan said...

I Know! I grew up going to Wesley Acres where (Kimberley tells me) your family use to go. These pictures are taken from our cottage at the Acres!

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Matthew Francis said...

Ha! That's great. I remember one time my grandma's muffler fell off on the way to Wesley Acres... and the three of us (Grandma, Kim, and me) had to walk down the dusty road the rest of the way.

Beautiful cottage, by the way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home